PRODUCT DESCRIPTION & FEATURES
Concealed-fix roofing, also referred to as secret fix, is designed for very low pitched roofs. Because clips under the sheet hold it down, the sheet is not punctured with fasteners, and remains completely watertight even at a very low slope. The securing clips are pre-fixed into the purlins and the sheet is mechanically snapped onto the clip.
As a concealed fix sheet can also expand and contract over the clips as the temperature changes, this system is ideal for long spans on industrial, commercial and retail buildings. The Saflok 700 ® concealed fix roofing system is an interlocking trapezoidal rib profile that can be rolled on site in lengths of up to 120 metres.
Saflok 700® may be rolled in Aluminium – Zinc coated steel, (bare or colour coated) or Aluminium (Mill Finish or G4 Colortech). Saflok 700® can be curved or bullnosed to a minimum internal radius of 450mm – 500mm. Reverse cranking is not possible.
SAFLOK 700 CLIP
The fully interlocking SAFLOK 700 clip incorporates two anchors to clasp the two inner ribs and a dual action component to positively hold down the male-female joint.
- Stiffener ribs on 0,8mm baseplate add formidable strength, specifically over the goose-neck;
- Full width engagement on the goose-neck male joint;
- 5 fastening points for stability, particularly over blanket insulation;
- Engineer-designed geometry of anchor unit f or optimal performance under high wind loads and foot traffic;
- Entire clip is manufactured from Aluminium – Zinc coated steel for compatibility with sheeting.
LENGTHS & ROOF PITCH
SAFLOK 700 can be ordered in any practical length as per customer requirements. On site rolling is recommended for lengths in excess of 13 metres. The minimum roof pitch when using SAFLOK 700 is 2° on steel and 3° on wood.