New Timber Roof – Harvey Tiles
Farmhouse Kerslake – Belford district
Old time farmhouse charm captured with exposed roof trusses & lightweight Harvey steel Elite tiles.
We do roofing projects all over South Africa and just when you think you have seen it all you get a request from a client in the Belford district to erect a roof for an old (new) purposely build sandstone farmhouse.
Capturing the old time romance of an historic South African farm house the “Kerslake Farmhouse” boasts a simple yet elegant sand stone house with large sunny windows and all round “stoep”. The modern interior and lay out compliment the look & feel of the house and finishing it off with exposed trusses on the “stoep” & lightweight steel Harvey Elite tiles covering was just the cherry on to with a hint of nostalgia.
Our client required a total roofing solution and choose ECO Roofing to handle the following:
- Design & Manufacturing of custom prefabricated timber roof trusses;
- Delivery of the roof trusses to Belford district;
- Installation and erection of roof trusses;
- Custom made roof structure (exposed roof trusses) with wood rafters for “stoep”;
- Installed Sisalation on house & “stoep” roofs to comply with SANS requirements;
- Supply and install of lightweight steel Harvey Elite tiles;
- 225mm Nutec fascia boards installed around house and “stoep” for finishing;
- Seamless gutters installed;
- Inspection and Certification of roof.
For any roofing requirement please contact us or request a quote below!